How we can help

You may use a bursary grant towards costs of


•   Training, tools, clothing, equipment and books for courses or jobs


•   Developing talents in the areas of music, drama, art or sport


•   Buying laptops, musical instruments and other equipment to support specialist

     and special educational needs


•   Educational travel relating to your education, including school and college-organised visits


     Bursaries are not usually awarded for second degrees or for University tuition fees or accommodation costs.


If you are faced with an urgent and desperate need, you should ask your school or college if their Hardship Bursaries Fund could help you.  The Trustees have given small sums of money to Hinchingbrooke, St Peter’s and Spring Common Schools and to Huntingdon Regional College to disburse when a rapid intervention may be needed and timing prevents an appeal to the Trustees’ Bursary Committee.



Click on a button to jump to a specific section

Hinchingbrooke Foundation

c/o Hinchingbrooke School Brampton Road

Huntingdon PE29 3BN